Change font size

Forum lockedWrite comments Page 4 of 4   [ 38 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: KJV interpretation.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:49 pm 

We get information about the beginning with the pairing of Revelation 2:12-13, John 8:44 and Isaiah 14:12-14.3.

[Rev 2:12-13 KJV] 12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges; 13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, [even] where Satan's seat [is]: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas [was] my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

[Jhn 8:44 KJV] 44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

[Isa 14:12-15 KJV] 12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:11 pm 

Red flags from his "archives" -->

10. ..."By 1989, after a visit from an angel in Seymour, Tennessee, I was ready to begin my work in the Authorized King James Version of the Bible."

23: " I believe knowledge can be gained in the KJV Bible by looking at the letters for patterns in the text, from similarities of any type"...

27. "Using the letters as our guide when reading God’s Word allows us to possibly fix some of the problems acquired when reading KJV Scripture without this advantage"...

http://bhojc.org/

"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." -- George Washington (Ref: A Collection, W.B. Allen, ed. 543)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:41 am 

Whenever someone does not test the spirit who supposedly inspires, that one loses all credibility.

Deut 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

Good thing he was not speaking to OT Israel.

1Peter 1:18,19
redeemed ... with the precious blood of Christ

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:04 pm 

reddneo wrote:
We get information about the beginning with the pairing of Revelation 2:12-13, John 8:44 and Isaiah 14:12-14.3.

[Rev 2:12-13 KJV] 12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges; 13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, [even] where Satan's seat [is]: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas [was] my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

[Jhn 8:44 KJV] 44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

[Isa 14:12-15 KJV] 12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

I believe the first thing that caught my attention regarding these three passages; is the meaning of the word, "Pergamos; which means, "height or elevation," and is the name of the third church in the chapter. A possible reference to the third day and with the use of, "ascend," in verses thirteen and fourteen, it may. This; along with "murderer from the beginning" in John 8:44 and "faithful martyr" in Revelation 2:13. Also, "dwelleth" in Revelation 2:13 with, "abode" in John 8:44. I believe these words are communicating.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:59 am 

reddneo wrote:

There are some interesting correspondences in these three passages. The first for me was the definition for the term, “Pergamos,” which is the name for the third church of the chapter.
There are some interesting correspondences in these three passages. The first for me, was the definition for the term, “Pergamos,” which is the name for the third church of the chapter. The meaning of the word "Pergamos," which is: height or elevation, and Isaiah 14:13 mentions, "ascend into heaven and Isaiah 14:14 has, "ascend above the heights of the clouds."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:03 pm 

I believe the first thing that caught my attention regarding these three passages; is the meaning of the word, "Pergamos; which means, "height or elevation." and is the name of the third church in the chapter. A possible reference to the third day and with the use of, "ascend," in verses thirteen and fourteen, it may. This; along with "murderer from the beginning" in John 8:44 and "faithful martyr" in Revelation 2:13. Also, "dwelleth" in Revelation 2:13 with, "abode" in John 8:44. And; there is more. I believe these words (passages) are communicating.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:20 pm 

More reasons to believe, and this, with "father" in John 8:44 and "like the father: which is the definition of name, "Antipas" in Revelation 2:13.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:45 pm 

reddneo wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017
I believe the first thing that caught my attention regarding these three passages; is the meaning of the word, "Pergamos; which means, "height or elevation," and is the name of the third church in the chapter...

reddneo wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017
There are some interesting correspondences in these three passages. The first for me, was the definition for the term, “Pergamos,” which is the name for the third church of the chapter. The meaning of the word "Pergamos," which is: height or elevation...

reddneo wrote:
Tues Oct 03, 2017
I believe the first thing that caught my attention regarding these three passages; is the meaning of the word, "Pergamos; which means, "height or elevation." and is the name of the third church in the chapter...

I think we've heard enough of this, locking this one for now...

Forum Guidelines:
"This is primarily a forum for discussion. Habitually posting large lists, random blocks of text, (even religious text or verses) or repeating the same or similar posts with no purpose or proper presentation can be considered as spamming; such posts may be subject to deletion and violators may be banned."

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2

Profile E-mail  

Forum lockedWrite comments Page 4 of 4   [ 38 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4