Change font size

Forum lockedWrite comments Page 3 of 4   [ 38 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: KJV interpretation.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:18 am 

Quote:
Jeff - How can all mankind now be sinners if there is no sin in the world?

reddneo wrote:
Because your statement is regarding mankind in the earth of the third day. Mankind did not become perfect until his birth in the earth of the fourth day, today.

So you're saying "mankind" is perfect.
I guess these guys never got your memo -->

2 TIM 3:13 - But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

That does not sound like the description of a mankind that is "perfect" -- do you agree?

I could understand if you were saying that "positionally" believers are no longer in sin -- but the world is full of sin today and the world is full of evil members of mankind, this is what Jeff is trying to help you understand!

"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." -- George Washington (Ref: A Collection, W.B. Allen, ed. 543)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:23 pm 

Quote:

Because your statement is regarding mankind on the third day. Mankind did not become perfect until his birth in the fourth day, today.
Quote:
Are you saying the Bible is lying when it says that all mankind are sinners?

No, I am saying that one must be sure and know what day is in question when reading the KJV Bible. For example; Gen 1:1-4 is from everlasting, with the first day starting Gen 1:5 and continuing through Genesis chapter six. I believe the second day began with Genesis 7:1, after Adam died in Genesis 5:5. I think the third day began in Genesis 8:13 and it may continue throughout the remainder of the KJV Bible. This is the first subject of the text. Mankind of the Bible are sinners of the third day, we reborn in this Universe on the fourth day; are not.
Quote:
Quote:
[Rom 3:23] For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Kenneth, the Bible is not of any private interpretation, it is not some great riddle that can only be solved by decades of study after some "near death" experience after suffering severe head trauma. If you think you're discovering something new in the Bible that no one else ever has, then you are altogether deceived and deluded. God hasn't hidden the way of salvation from everyone but you.

The Bible plainly states over an over again that all men are sinners, and you can't just throw that out because of your complete misunderstanding of the Bible. And your misunderstanding continues to be apparent, even just on this thread.

I believe that “private interpretation” refers to any interpretation not demonstrated by the text of the KJV Bible.

Quote:
Paul's demonstration of the Spirit and of power in The King James Version of the Holy Bible, was written from the beginning and third day of the Creation. It does not directly apply to us, here, in the last fourth day of the Creation; when God made the stars also. Genesis 1:16

Quote:
Paul gives us a demonstration of the six days of the creation in the "doublet" in 2 Peter 3:3-8.

Paul lived in the same dispensation we live in, he wrote to people who live in the same dispensation as us, he wrote to us. He (and others) pointed out over and over again that we are sinners.

It's simple, we are sinners. If you can look at the world today, watch the news, read a paper, and say there is no sin in the world, you are not only denying what the Bible says, but you clearly don't even have a basic understanding of what sin is! There evil in the world, but no sin.

Also, Paul didn't write the whole Bible, he didn't exist in the "third day", he didn't even write the book of 2 Peter that you seem to have credited to him. Read 2 Peter 3:15-16.

Quote:
Yes; and Jesus Christ is represented by the word, “whosoever,” in John 3:16. Science is our proof.
This is another senseless statement. The "whosoever" refers to those who believe in Jesus Christ, not to Jesus Christ. You keep saying "science is our proof" and yet never prove anything with science. Is science your God? It appears you believe that God is controlled by the physical "laws" of the universe, and not the other way around. If you look at a true study of real days in the first couple chapters of the Bible, you will see that God created the universe, if you have any understanding at all.

Your whole thesis concerning sinlessness seems to be based on a very serious misunderstanding of John the Baptist's testimony of Christ:
Quote:
[John 1:29] The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
Jesus' sacrifice is sufficient to cover the sins of the world, as all previous sacrifices were unable to do. But as sinners we still need to voluntarily accept His sacrifice to be saved, No; we need voluntarily do nothing, it is: “not of yourself! Ephesians 2:8. as Paul, and others, writing in this dispensation, after the cross, make it clear. Also note that this verse has nothing to do with Creation or stars. Well; maybe it does, we would not be here if it wasn’t for the stars. Ephesians 2:8.

It's not science. Science proves nothing. The Bible proves all things. Science is as misinterpreted as the Bible, but at least the Bible can be known as long as people with agendas don't come up with convoluted (mis)interpretations and fancy codes.

Despite all the false teachings about the basic goodness, and now even sinlessness, of men; men need salvation. But as long as you believe you're sinless, I see no hope for you. Yes; however, you are judged according to your works: there is no sin.

Once again, let's look at Paul's teaching in what we call the "Roman Road":
Quote:
Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Rom 10:9-10 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 8:38-39 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Eph 2:8-9 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Either you believe all this, including the fact that we all are sinners, or you simply don't believe the Bible and all your study is worse than worthless.

OK, thanks for trying to understand. But I know its hard, you have been trained to not understand anything other than the corrupted religion you are now protecting!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:04 pm 

Yes and Ephesians 2:8 brings me to the crux of my mission, and that is of how and why men have corrupted Christianity. I believe they have done this by changing the meaning and the predicate for one word, "faith," in Ephesians 2:8. This, even in the light of Revelation 14:12. I believe they have corrupted Christianity in order to convict and control the populous.

[Rev 14:12 KJV] 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Last edited by reddneo on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:05 pm 

reddneo wrote:
Because your statement is regarding mankind on the third day. Mankind did not become perfect until his birth in the fourth day, today.

No, I am saying that one must be sure and know what day is in question when reading the KJV Bible. For example; Gen 1:1-4 is from everlasting, with the first day starting Gen 1:5 and continuing through Genesis chapter six. I believe the second day began with Genesis 7:1, after Adam died in Genesis 5:5. I think the third day began in Genesis 8:13 and it may continue throughout the remainder of the KJV Bible. This is the first subject of the text. Mankind of the Bible are sinners of the third day, we reborn in this Universe on the fourth day; are not.

I believe that “private interpretation” refers to any interpretation not demonstrated by the text of the KJV Bible.

OK, thanks for trying to understand. But I know its hard, you have been trained to not understand anything other than the corrupted religion you are now protecting!

How can I be perfect and sinless here in this "fourth day" if I'm protecting a corrupted religion? Kind of a conundrum, isn't it?

Or are you living in the fourth day while I'm still in the third? Am I speaking to you through a time warp? Or maybe I haven't been created yet, as it is my understanding that man is (was) to be created on the sixth day?

In any case, I think you should take it seriously when your interpretation contradicts any and all clear readings of the KJV Bible.

Thanks for your thoughts. I'll gladly yield this discussion back to Peanut or Baptist, or anyone....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:23 pm 

Jeff wrote:
reddneo wrote:

How can I be perfect and sinless here in this "fourth day" if I'm protecting a corrupted religion? Kind of a conundrum, isn't it? Being "perfect" has absolutely nothing to do with what you do. It has to do with what you are.

Or are you living in the fourth day while I'm still in the third? Am I speaking to you through a time warp? Or maybe I haven't been created yet, as it is my understanding that man is (was) to be created on the sixth day? No, we are both of the fourth day, as all are now.

In any case, I think you should take it seriously when your interpretation contradicts any and all clear readings of the KJV Bible.

Thanks for your thoughts. I'll gladly yield this discussion back to Peanut or Baptist, or anyone....
Thanks!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:32 pm 

Baptist1611 wrote:
Quote:

reddneo wrote:

Because your statement is regarding mankind in the earth of the third day. Mankind did not become perfect until his birth in the earth of the fourth day, today.

So you're saying "mankind" is perfect.
I guess these guys never got your memo -->

2 TIM 3:13 - But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
"Evil" men, not sinners.

That does not sound like the description of a mankind that is "perfect" -- do you agree? Depends on you concept of sin, now doesn't it?

I could understand if you were saying that "positionally" believers are no longer in sin -- but the world is full of sin today and the world is full of evil members of mankind, this is what Jeff is trying to help you understand!

No, the world is not full of sin, there is evil; example, the holocaust.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:43 pm 

reddneo wrote:
No, the world is not full of sin, there is evil; example, the holocaust.

[Just trying to separate out reddneo's quotes for the sake of clarity.]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:33 am 

Jeff wrote:
reddneo wrote:

How can I be perfect and sinless here in this "fourth day" if I'm protecting a corrupted religion? Kind of a conundrum, isn't it?

"Protecting" is not the issue, its how your made that matters. But you cannot sin, sin has been taken from the world, John 1:29.

Or are you living in the fourth day while I'm still in the third? Am I speaking to you through a time warp? Or maybe I haven't been created yet, as it is my understanding that man is (was) to be created on the sixth day?

That hasn't happened yet, it's only the fourth day now.

The KJV Interpretation is absolutely consistent with every word of the KJV Bible.

Thank You.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:51 am 

Still attempting to separate out the quotes to make them easier to follow and to hopefully avoid misattribution.

reddneo wrote:

Jeff wrote:

reddneo wrote:
"Protecting" is not the issue, its how your made that matters. But you cannot sin, sin has been taken from the world, John 1:29.

Jeff wrote:

reddneo wrote:
That hasn't happened yet, it's only the fourth day now.

Jeff wrote:

reddneo wrote:
The KJV Interpretation is absolutely consistent with every word of the KJV Bible.

Thank You.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:44 pm 

reddneo wrote:

Thank You.

Obviously; it's just not consistent with your interpretation.

1John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1Peter 1:18,19
redeemed ... with the precious blood of Christ

Forum lockedWrite comments Page 3 of 4   [ 38 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next