Change font size

Forum lockedWrite comments Page 1 of 4   [ 38 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: KJV interpretation.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:52 pm 

The KJV Interpret
Receiving inspiration, April 10, 1972; I began my work in The King James Version of the Holy Bible on January 1, 1990.It is now September 13, 2017 and I have a good understanding of the KJV Interpret.

Paul's demonstration of the Spirit and of power in The King James Version of the Holy Bible, was written from the beginning and third day of the Creation. It does not directly apply to us, here, in the last fourth day of the Creation; when God made the stars also. Genesis 1:16

These stories of days are embedded in the volume of the text; in patterns in the script, in the format or even in the grammar. It may be that by these patterns, an association may be formed with the days of Creation in Genesis; for the 21st Century reader.

Take for example, “out of the water and in the water,” for the second day; in 2 Peter 3:5. And, the word, “also,” with the words “stars,” and “earth,” which, also may be a reference for this 21st Century Universe.

This Universe was made so that we may be, “born again”. Being born with the “stars”, takes sin away from the world because nothing can break the laws of this Universe, in this “last fourth day dispensation; today. Being without sin may only mean to be born compliant with our physical laws of the word of God. Yes; and Jesus Christ is represented by the word, “whosoever,” in John 3:16. Science is our proof.

Kenneth G Redden
reddneo@gmail.com

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: KJV interpretation.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:35 am 

reddneo wrote:
The KJV Interpret
Receiving inspiration, April 10, 1972;

Inspiration from whom?

Quote:

Take for example, “out of the water and in the water,” for the second day; in 2 Peter 3:5. And, the word, “also,” with the words “stars,” and “earth,” which, also may be a reference for this 21st Century Universe.

What "stars" in 2Pet 3:5

2Pet 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

Quote:
This Universe was made so that we may be, “born again”. Being born with the “stars”, ...

The "stars" are falling, not being "born again"; that reminds me of Hollywood theme of fallen angels.

Thus, the above question, inspired by whom?

1Peter 1:18,19
redeemed ... with the precious blood of Christ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:47 pm 

Inspiration from whom?
My inspiration comes from whom I spoke with in my near-death experience, whom I believe to be Jesus Christ.

"Stars also", comes from Genesis 1:16 KJV. It may be that like his coat at the cross; the KJV "was without seam, woven from the top throughout". John 19:23. The KJV is a telling of days, from the first day beginning, to the third day and now.

Stars are being made today! Do you need footnotes?

Thank You In Christ!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:09 pm 

"Stars also", comes from Genesis 1:16 KJV. It may be that like his coat at the cross; the KJV "was without seam, woven from the top throughout". John 19:23. The KJV is a telling of days, from the first day beginning, to the third day and now. I believe that text prior to the book of Psalms, is from the beginning first day The book of Psalms is for the second day and the remainder of the OT is from the third day. The NT is a collection of testimonies from when The Lord Jesus Christ walked the earth. I believe that one should pay attention to the time. For clarity.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:18 pm 

2Pet 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

I believe that by far, "the word of God" are the most important four words in that verse!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:24 pm 

I believe the KJV Bibles explains how the Word of God made the Universe.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:18 pm 

reddneo wrote:
Inspiration from whom?
My inspiration comes from whom I spoke with in my near-death experience, whom I believe to be Jesus Christ.

Did you test the spirit?

1Peter 1:18,19
redeemed ... with the precious blood of Christ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:30 pm 

Did you test the spirit?

Yes.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:33 pm 

Paul gives us a demonstration of the six days of the creation in the "doublet" in 2 Peter 3:3-8.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:00 pm 

2 Peter 3 has the word, "day," written in it six times, and the first one is in the plural tense.

"Knowing this first" in 2 Peter 3:3 KJV, is the beginning of the doublet, harkening back to "Knowing this first," in 2 Peter 1:20; which is the first in this three chapter epistle.

Profile E-mail  

Forum lockedWrite comments Page 1 of 4   [ 38 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next