Change font size

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Mattis and Trump Removing "Transgenders" from Military
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:35 am 

Looks like we have a Commander in Chief again --->

President Donald Trump announced via Twitter that he is not allowing transgender people to serve in the U.S. military, a reversal of former President Obama’s decision last year to let them serve.

“After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical cost and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you.” -- President Donald Trump

Troops earlier this year had begun receiving military training on accommodating transgender troops, but Defense Secretary Jim Mattis this summer decided to delay allowing them to serve. The decision also comes after Mattis issued multiple memos indicating that decisions should be based on whether it makes the military more lethal. One memo put an end to all training that was not related to military readiness, and blasting Pentagon officials for wasting as much as $28 million on Afghan camouflage uniforms that don’t actually blend in with Afghan terrain.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -military/

"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." -- George Washington (Ref: A Collection, W.B. Allen, ed. 543)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Mattis and Trump Removing "Transgenders" from Military
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:59 am 

:D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:27 pm 

Good move, Amen!

And notice that POW/war "hero" McCain lambasted him? I think that brain tumor has affected his judgment. It's a good thing that he's gonna be primaried & lose to a principled Republican soon.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/revealed-potuss-military-ban-transgenders-secures-border-wall-funding/

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. The loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or imagined, from abroad.”
JAMES MADISON

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:56 pm 

Mongol Servant wrote:
And notice that POW/war "hero" McCain lambasted him? I think that brain tumor has affected his judgment.
Interesting. Though I think McCain has been off for sometime, probably at least back before he lost the presidential election.

It's real sad as he was a hero, and it's hard for me to believe that having been in the military he would see anything positive about having sexually confused perverts in the ranks. So I tend to think he's placing politics above all else, but then that didn't work out for him in 2007.

Quote:
GOP Senators John McCain and Orrin Hatch are objecting to President Donald Trump’s forceful rejection of the progressives’ demand that the Pentagon help some service members live as members of the opposite sex.
How about Hatch? Besides supposedly being a Republican, isn't he also a Mormon? I understand they don't hold to deviant sexual behavior, but I guess politics trumps religion also.

Then again, maybe McCain hates "transgenders". As hard as McCain had it in the "Hanoi Hilton", can you imagine what would have happened to queer acting POWs? Maybe if he really cared about them, he wouldn't want to see them go into the military. Maybe he's hoping they all end up in "Hiltons". Maybe he thinks in an ideal world only "transgenders" would fight, die, and suffer in war. I don't see how they could have an easy time, I think there would at least also be thinly veiled contempt and disgust from many of their fellow soldiers.

Imagine you were a sniper, and you had two enemy soldiers in your sight, one looked and acted queer. Who would you shoot first?*

[* You would shoot the straight acting one first, as he's likely to be the biggest threat, however tempted you might be to shoot the queer acting one first.]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:03 am 

Tony Perkins: ‘The Military Has Never Been About Equality’
It’s About ‘Fighting and Winning Wars’

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/07/ ... ning-wars/

"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." -- George Washington (Ref: A Collection, W.B. Allen, ed. 543)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:22 pm 

Seems as if John McCain has gotten so much praise as a "maverick" for siding with the opposition so often, that he has decided to side with them all the time.

Maverick (noun) - a calf who will leave the herd to run with a pack.

(Once a calf joins a pack of wolves, they usually never make it back to the herd. Unless maybe they were a wolf in calve's clothing to begin with.)

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]