Change font size

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 65 of 66   [ 657 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next
 Post subject: Re: Political Thread - Trump, Cruz, etc
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:24 pm 

Quote:
"Judging from the largely absent facial markings this year, Christianity is paying the price for its pact with Fascism.
What does that mean?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:39 pm 

Jeff wrote:
Quote:
"Judging from the largely absent facial markings this year, Christianity is paying the price for its pact with Fascism.
What does that mean?

I don't know -- I don't speak Communist! :?

This guy is probably so jacked up on Marxist ideology, I doubt that I would be able to understand half of what he teaches!

LOL, seriously it's a good question -- just a guess, maybe comrade Maischak is referring to seeing less students observing Ash Wednesday / Lent?

"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." -- George Washington (Ref: A Collection, W.B. Allen, ed. 543)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:33 pm 

Baptist1611 wrote:
I don't know -- I don't speak Communist! :?

This guy is probably so jacked up on Marxist ideology, I doubt that I would be able to understand half of what he teaches!

LOL, seriously it's a good question -- just a guess, maybe comrade Maischak is referring to seeing less students observing Ash Wednesday / Lent?

Good thinkin'. I keep forgetting the rest of the world tends to equate Christianity with Catholicism, I never think of those strange holidays.

I felt a little better that you weren't sure, I thought it would be something obvious to everyone but me. All I could think of was Christians tattooing swastikas on their faces. :shock:

What do you think the chances are that the professor habitually takes or smokes something?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:45 pm 

Baptist1611 wrote:
University Professor calls for President Trump to be hanged -->

"To save American democracy, Trump must hang. The sooner and the higher, the better."

Other tweets on Maischak’s profile demonstrate the ideology behind statements about Trump hanging and explain why universities across the country are now viewed with disdain by average, salt-of-the-earth Americans.

Here is another tweet from Maischak, dated March 8:

"Don't tell me to "obey the Law." "The Law" in this country is one part Racism, one part Class Oppression, all Capitalism"

And another dates March 3:

"Judging from the largely absent facial markings this year, Christianity is paying the price for its pact with Fascism. Students abandon it."

"This is today’s academia. These are types of voices hired to teach recent high school graduates American History."

This guy is being PAID to indoctrinate kids -- and people wonder why America's young people are rioting in the streets! School needs to TERMINATE THIS LOSER!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... democracy/

But wait! He was "taken out of context"!
Quote:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -backlash/

He said his comments have been taken out of context.

“At the moment, based on my conviction that a majority of Americans are committed to Democracy, it, therefore, follows that ‘Trump must hang…,’ with the word ‘must,’ expressing a logical necessity rather than a demand or wish,” he told ABC.

Mr. Maischak continued to tweet about the controversy on Saturday, writing, “To ask for the execution of Fascists - within the framework of due process - is a compelling conclusion.”

“Within the American legal tradition, there is ample precedent for this approach: During Revolution & Civil War, this was common practice,” he wrote. “I am not surprised that Fascists should equate the demand for justice with advocacy for murder or violence. It comes naturally to them.

“To re-state the obvious: I do not intend to harm Mr. Trump, nor do I wish for anyone else to harm Mr. Trump by way of an assassination! … I am, however, convinced, given the nature of his regime, that he will be held accountable for his crimes in a court,” he wrote. “[A]nd that historical precedent suggests that a death sentence is inevitable, if democracy prevails.”
Huh??

So us fascists somehow associate the word "hang" with violence, and the word "must" with something that has to happen.

I guess it's sort of like how words like "marriage" and "gender" don't really mean what Christians think they mean. And how words like "inerrant", "preserved" and "plenary" don't mean what King James Onlyists think they mean. And like there is no clear meaning of what the word "is" is.

So, when he said Trump must hang, he really meant that he expects nothing more to happen to Trump than what happened to Clinton when he was hung (impeached). Of course, Bill Clinton was executed unfairly; he couldn't have lied under oath when words have no meaning and there is no absolute truth.

So, does Maischak like Trump or not? :? How can you tell when you can't take any of his words at face value?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:57 pm 

Jeff wrote:
But wait! He was "taken out of context"!

Another thing that has me wondering; how can a tweet be taken out of context, isn't a tweet the whole context itself?

I admit I don't tweet, so maybe I'm misunderstanding the concept?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:43 am 

"Taken out of context" -- yeah right! :roll:

Jeff we know this guy is a hard core communist these marxists are all about murdering millions of Americans in abortion clinics so adding a president to the "kill list" is no big deal! These cockroaches have INFESTED our educational system and it's time to drain their swamp, let's start with the creepy "academic elites" who actually pay this jerk to indoctrinate kids at their school of propaganda!

Hmm, did they take this out of context? -->

“Has anyone started soliciting money and design drafts for a monument honoring the Trump assassin, yet?” the professor asked in an earlier tweet.

Maischak, who is a history lecturer, also went after Republicans – tweeting:

“Justice = The execution of two Republicans for each deported immigrant.”

https://townhall.com/columnists/toddsta ... e-n2312492

"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." -- George Washington (Ref: A Collection, W.B. Allen, ed. 543)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:09 pm 

It's obvious who the modern day Nazi's and Fascist are: ISIS and Liberals. They appear to be farther apart than the oceans but if you look closely they are very similar.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:31 pm 

Looks like Trump is removing USA from Paris Commie Climate Scam! -->

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... te-accord/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:44 pm 

Baptist1611 wrote:
Looks like Trump is removing USA from Paris Commie Climate Scam! -->

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... te-accord/
Paris City Hall lights up in green in protest: http://www.gettyimages.com/event/paris- ... d691303510

Wow! Even after the city hall lights up in protest, Trump still isn't reconsidering! Wouldn't you think a building being lit up in green in France would convince him to change his mind?

Did the City Hall building take it upon itself to that, or were some exceptionally brave French people were behind it?

Lighting up a building in protest has about as much beneficial effect as the Paris Accord itself, except that lighting up the building uses more energy and causes more "greenhouse gasses" than their accord saves.

:)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:37 am 

They are protesting a ton of red-blooded Americans that aren't willing to accept their agenda and it's the same red-blooded American's who would most likely put boots on their ground to defend their very own liberty like we have done in the past.
I had an uncle who left his own blood on their ground to liberate them from tyrants they are willing to support or at least coddle today, just like then.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 65 of 66   [ 657 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next