Change font size

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 64 of 66   [ 657 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next
 Post subject: Re: Political Thread - Trump, Cruz, etc
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:58 pm 

Looks like the Left is summoning the forces of hell itself to stop the Republican president! Thought this was a joke at first but looks like its really happening tonight! -->

WITCHES ACROSS AMERICA TO CALL ON DEMONS,
CAST SPELL TO 'BIND' TRUMP IN 'MASS OCCULT RITUAL'

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/24 ... day-night/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/don ... 0bac27692a

http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/witches-targ ... lt-ritual/

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/witches ... -desperate

EPH 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." -- George Washington (Ref: A Collection, W.B. Allen, ed. 543)

Last edited by Baptist1611 on Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:57 pm 

Quote:
WITCHES CROSS AMERICA TO CALL ON DEMONS,
CAST SPELL TO 'BIND' TRUMP IN 'MASS OCCULT RITUAL'
Why not?

Why shouldn't they be emboldened to come out of their pits as Christians such as Jon and Bro. Stafford wash their hands of politics, turn the nation over to them, and go into their holes? The less Christians speak up and get involved, the more our enemies will.

I still wonder though, when Christians say things like
Jon wrote:
I will never vote for the lesser of two hell bound Devils
when speaking of Trump, are they really on different sides than the witches who curse him? Strange that witches would condemn one whom Christians say is a devil.

I don't know what power there is in spells, but I know the power there is in prayer.

It's a shame that some Christians, if they pray at all, probably pray prayers that are little different than the curses of witches.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:13 pm 

11 years old -->

"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." -- George Washington (Ref: A Collection, W.B. Allen, ed. 543)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:01 am 

Does anybody give you a hard time: "Mostly the 6th graders do" LOL.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:14 am 

Creepy how the RCC is getting involved in this! -->

Top Catholic Archdiocese says Mexicans who help build Trump wall are "immoral", "traitors"

"Any company intending to invest in the wall of the fanatic Trump would be immoral, but above all, its shareholders and owners should be considered traitors to the homeland," said the editorial in Desde la fe, the Archdiocese's weekly publication.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/mexicans-help ... nance.html

What are we to conclude from this?

RCC - against borders (one flock, one leader)
RCC - against national security, sovereignty
RCC - anyone who helps Trump's wall is "immoral"

What about those VATICAN WALLS?
Maybe people who live behind giant walls shouldn't throw stones -->

http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/those-vatica ... l-muslims/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:20 pm 

Seems strange to me how the "leader of the Christian world" and far left liberal California who hates Christianity are starting to sound more and more alike.
Quote:
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Oakland city leaders are proposing a boycott of any company that works on President Trump's border wall. The measure just cleared a major hurdle at City Hall Tuesday.

In a unanimous vote, the City Council Finance Committee passed a resolution that says Oakland will boycott any company that helps design or construct the 2,000-mile border wall with Mexico.

Then again, maybe it's really not so strange. The liberals are against anything to do with Christ, and the pope is a type of anti-Christ.

I also find the pope's statement curious:
Quote:
“A person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian. This is not in the gospel.”
If he means that what he's saying about what is required to be a Christian not being in the gospel, he's correct, what he's saying is unbiblical.

I wonder if he's ever heard of Ezra and Nehemiah, or even Solomon? I guess he won't be seen in the New Jerusalem either.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:48 pm 

Jeff wrote:

I wonder if he's ever heard of Ezra and Nehemiah, or even Solomon? I guess he won't be seen in the New Jerusalem either.

Not to mention looking out his front window, LOL.
Look at these images:

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2016/02/18/021816-vatican-wall-getty-02-1200x630.jpg

http://nteb-mudflowermedia.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/will-pope-francis-take-down-the-vatican-wall-catholic-church-whore-babylon-revelation-17-antichrist-false-prophet-nteb.jpg

http://conservativepapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Walls-surrounding-the-Vatican.jpg

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:45 pm 

Priceless! --->

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:51 pm 

Bro. Chuck wrote:
Not to mention looking out his front window, LOL.
:)

That's true, but I was just pointing out Biblical examples, as apparently familiarity with the Bible isn't a requirement to become pope. After all, if you're infallible, you don't have to be taught anything, you can just make it all up as you go along, sort of like like Brian Williams.

But there's a difference. The wall between Mexico and the US is designed to keep sinful fallen men from other sinful fallen men. The wall around the Vatican is to protect the the catholic deity from sinful fallen men. Or maybe to protect sinful fallen men themselves, just as not anyone could go into the Holy of Holies and live. I know I wouldn't want to end up in the pope's collection of skulls. I'm glad there's a wall there, I wouldn't want to wander into that place accidently.

So surely it's no more hypocritical than armed Hollywood elites demanding the lowly masses be disarmed.

So; "Mr. Bergoglio, Tear Down That Wall!" Either that, or just stay inside it, drink your wine, and shut up.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:27 pm 

University Professor calls for President Trump to be hanged -->

"To save American democracy, Trump must hang. The sooner and the higher, the better."

Other tweets on Maischak’s profile demonstrate the ideology behind statements about Trump hanging and explain why universities across the country are now viewed with disdain by average, salt-of-the-earth Americans.

Here is another tweet from Maischak, dated March 8:

"Don't tell me to "obey the Law." "The Law" in this country is one part Racism, one part Class Oppression, all Capitalism"

And another dates March 3:

"Judging from the largely absent facial markings this year, Christianity is paying the price for its pact with Fascism. Students abandon it."

"This is today’s academia. These are types of voices hired to teach recent high school graduates American History."

This guy is being PAID to indoctrinate kids -- and people wonder why America's young people are rioting in the streets! School needs to TERMINATE THIS LOSER!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... democracy/

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 64 of 66   [ 657 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next