Change font size

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: A Request For Me
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:46 pm 

Hi guys. As you know I'm the former Seventh-day Adventist. I've been in and out offalse doctrines. Actually backed away from KJV Onlyism for a little while but felt as though God may be calling me back. Please pray for me now and my struggles, and the future. (I probably felt it was legalistic too, and that they are like other cults I was in, thinking they are the one true church, and that God can use any Bible to His glory -- and He can, but that doesn't mean I should endorse them..)

Currently part of an independent Baptist, non KJV church. Just joined like a month ago. Starting to really get to know the people and with my schooling, transferring to a Christian college, God must have stepped in now to protect me. Perhaps I'm going through a season of sadness, having to leave another church again (this isn't the first time), but at least no I am a little more independent. I have my own car, and have been to a KJV Baptist church a little farther away, so I'm already a little acquainted with them. Pray that my spirit be not grieved, for my girlfriend and as we study together (she is a babe in Christ, her name is Sophia), and also our growth together in the Lord. That God blesses me for acting on these convictions, and His continued guidance, help, and protection. I was going to start in January for Clarks Summit University. They have an identical statement of faith to my current church, but I applied now for Pensacola Christian College. Pray I am able to do some classes online for the time being. That God really blesses me and uses me through the courses I may take.

Pray my resignation I can gently witness to them and explain I feel this is where God is leading me, and I need to follow Him where ever He goes, regardless of my feelings. They are pretty conservative in belief with more contemprary worship music and different church functions too. The KJV church was smaller in number, didn't really have any activities that I was aware of. But at least they seemed to be pretty solid. I tend to forget things. Was watching like Gail Riplinger and was reminded of the omissions. Saw a documentary and saw Wescott and Hort weren't really Bible believers. That's where all modern Bibles trace back to, today. Perhaps PMs about the KJV would be helpful too, along with prayer. All is much appreciated...

Matt

"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." – Ephesians 6:11

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: A Request For Me
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:46 am 

Hi brother,
In regards to the KJV I would recommend you check out sam gipps videos online. He has some great stuff and goes indepth on why he believes the KJV is the true word of God. I will pray that God will use the AV to reveal some truth to you.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]