Change font size

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: A Facebook Friend
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:03 pm 

Prayer for this girl I have added on Facebook. I messaged her a long time ago about Jesus, and she yelled at me, saying something like "No! I love buddha."

She had a post about her waking up, having nightmares, does anybody have any advice for her? It was an opportunity to witness to her again. I was under another name on Facebook in the past, so maybe she doesn't realize who I am.

Although I was hesitant to at first, I told her, basically, cut off all negative influences in her life if she has any: watching scary movies, tv shows, listening to metal or hard rock music, and if she dabbles in the occult, and to pray to Jesus, ask, and trust Him to help her. I quoted John 14:14. Please keep her in prayer, that she finds the Lord soon, and even those who may've read that comment. Her name's Grace. Thanks!

"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." – Ephesians 6:11

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: A Facebook Friend
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:10 pm 

UPDATE: I went to Facebook and saw a number of notifications. I was kind of afraid to see what some critic might've said against my comment to her, but to my surprise, someone else said something very similar to what I said. Another person suggested we are crazy, and just "live life to the fullest." "Do anything to make you happy, and escape the negativity." I'm going to let this girl go, you can't always argue your faith with others, but pray that her seed and Grace's seed are both watered, along with all readers. Thanks!

"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." – Ephesians 6:11

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:19 pm 

Quote:
"Do anything to make you happy, and escape the negativity."

That's the unwritten code of many of the kids graduating from our modern universities -- after they've been pumped full of Friedrich Nietzsche and the godless philosophy of nihilism!

"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." -- George Washington (Ref: A Collection, W.B. Allen, ed. 543)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:28 pm 

It's also a Satanic philosophy to say "Do what thou wilt." It's sad..., and so much of the world is under this deception. I pray my influence will reach some souls...

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]