Change font size

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Protestors try to bully Pastor over church sign about Islam
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:14 pm 

Here we go --
the Mayor is upset and the angry groups are already gathering :roll:
the "unspeakable" has happened -- a Baptist pastor has dared to put up a sign about his religious beliefs! -->

Mayor tries to 'bully' pastor into changing church sign

The Rev. Michael Harrington, 74, leads the Belmont Drive Missionary Baptist Church in a rural outpost along I-84 about an hour and 10 minutes east of Portland.

The church is so small it doesn’t even have a website. It’s main method of communicating with the outside world is its outdoor marquee sitting out front of its building along a highway that few travel.

Harrington posted messages last month on the board that read:

“Wake up Christians. Allah is not our God. Muhammad not greater than Jesus.”

The other side of the marque stated:

“Only the Bible is God’s Word. Koran is just another book.”

In a matter of days word spread to Muslim groups and their left-leaning supporters well beyond Hood River. About a dozen protesters descended on the small church with signs saying “take down this sign.”

http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/tiny-christi ... ith-islam/

"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." -- George Washington (Ref: A Collection, W.B. Allen, ed. 543)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Protestors try to bully Pastor over church sign about Islam
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:36 pm 

Quote:
One man, Eric Cohn, was riding his bike by the church one day and said he “could not believe” what he was seeing. He stopped and told the pastor he wept because he was so offended by the message on the reader-board.
“I literally had to stop and back up and make sure I saw what I saw, and I was profoundly offended and upset by it,” Eric Cohn told KomoNews.com.
Cohn was so offended he wrote a letter to the editor in the local newspaper that Harrington says painted him “as a terrorist almost.”
What would you bet that this poor sensitive little idiot isn't weeping over the victims of the terrorist attack that just happened in Tel Aviv?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Protestors try to bully Pastor over church sign about Islam
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:53 pm 

Jeff wrote:
Quote:
One man, Eric Cohn, was riding his bike by the church one day and said he “could not believe” what he was seeing. He stopped and told the pastor he wept because he was so offended by the message on the reader-board.
“I literally had to stop and back up and make sure I saw what I saw, and I was profoundly offended and upset by it,” Eric Cohn told KomoNews.com.
Cohn was so offended he wrote a letter to the editor in the local newspaper that Harrington says painted him “as a terrorist almost.”
What would you bet that this poor sensitive little idiot isn't weeping over the victims of the terrorist attack that just happened in Tel Aviv?

Yep I guess he's "profoundly offended" because he read the truth! The Left is opening its arms to embrace Islam and sharia, while at the same time doing everything it can to destroy Christian influence. The atheists put up GIANT BILLBOARDS all the time bashing Christianity and no one bats an eye, but this pastor puts up a sign and suddenly the local mayor is screaming "bigot!" :roll:

"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." -- George Washington (Ref: A Collection, W.B. Allen, ed. 543)

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]