Change font size

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Training for Chaplains
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:34 am 

A retired former Marine in Southern California sent me this awhile back. Since I don't use the God-hating social media, this is probably the only medium I can post it on:

Subject: Muslim Belief

The author of this event, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially in
the minority races!!! I recently attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining
my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three
speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of
their beliefs. I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say.

The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video. After the
presentations, time was provided for questions and answers. When it was my turn, I directed my
question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most
Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a Holy Jihad (Holy war) against the infidels of the world
and, that by killing an infidel,(which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in
heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel? There was no disagreement
with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is
not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?’
The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy
who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'
I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine the Pope commanding all Roman
Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to
guarantee them a place in heaven!’ The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are
telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah,
who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you
because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me? You could have heard a pin
drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification Training Seminar were
not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

If the borders are left unsecured, and the government continues to allow Muslim refugees to
come here, in twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this
will be widely publicized, unless each of us gets this out!

If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

Here is your opportunity to make a difference...

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. The loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or imagined, from abroad.”
JAMES MADISON

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Training for Chaplains
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:52 pm 

Interesting story, thanks for sharing!

"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." – Ephesians 6:11

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]