Change font size

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: Episcopal Church goes whole-hog for ISLAM
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:11 pm 

Check out the head-choppers ( oops sorry, "moderate muslims" ) flooding into the cathedral to pray to their Moon diety.

Good example of what happens when you dump the King James Bible -- pretty easy to see how the antichrist is gonna gather his flock together! :roll:

VIDEO -- National Cathedral as it hosted Muslim prayers on the 100th anniversary of the last Caliph’s call for Jihad against nonbelievers --->

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... BT-Agendas

"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." -- George Washington (Ref: A Collection, W.B. Allen, ed. 543)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Episcopal Church goes whole-hog for ISLAM
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:22 pm 

It is really weird. An alleged "Christian Church" is allowing the cult of Islam to transform it's sanctuary for their, and at the same time with an action similar to Russia during the 70's, a public school is removing all religious titles of holiday's from their calenders here:
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local ... 16881.html

I can't wait to check out of the land that has forsaken God and go to Heaven!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:15 pm 

This is no different than Rick warren and chrislam. All part of the ecumenical movement. A engineer used to tell me,if you don't stand for something,you will fall for anything.

1 Peter 1:25
But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:41 pm 

Biblebeliever wrote:
This is no different than Rick warren and chrislam. All part of the ecumenical movement. A engineer used to tell me,if you don't stand for something,you will fall for anything.

None of it is any good. The remnant is getting remnanter I think. Wait, is that a word? Well, you get the drift.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:42 am 

Bro. Chuck wrote:
Biblebeliever wrote:

None of it is any good. The remnant is getting remnanter I think. Wait, is that a word? Well, you get the drift.

It is now. :mrgreen:

Got it! :)

1 Peter 1:25
But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:00 pm 

Bro. Chuck wrote:
It is really weird. An alleged "Christian Church" is allowing the cult of Islam to transform it's sanctuary for their, and at the same time with an action similar to Russia during the 70's, a public school is removing all religious titles of holiday's from their calenders here:

What fellowship has light with darkness? I wouldn't consider such a church to be Christian no matter what name they have on the door.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:13 am 

KJB believer wrote:
Bro. Chuck wrote:

What fellowship has light with darkness? I wouldn't consider such a church to be Christian no matter what name they have on the door.

I don't consider it a Church. If you notice, I called it an alleged Church, ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:54 am 

Here we go again -- Episcopal Cathedral in Scotland!
Notice they have no problem with this garbage from the Koran being sung in their church. Shows how easily the liberal churches of Europe will be sucked into the ecumenical tornado and combined with the demonic doctrines of ISLAM when antichrist shows up! -->

Koran Verse Denying Jesus Was Son of God Sung in Scottish Cathedral

A passage from the Koran that denies one of the central tenets of the Christian faith was sung aloud at a cathedral service in Scotland.

The passage from Surah 19, which specifically denies that Jesus was the Son of God and says He should not be worshipped, was sung during a Eucharist service at St Mary’s Episcopal Cathedral in Glasgow to mark the feast of the Epiphany.

A video of the recital was posted on YouTube showing a girl singing the passage in a typical Islamic style. It narrates the Islamic account of the birth of Jesus, which includes the claim that Mary was “ashamed” after giving birth, and the infant Christ miraculously spoke from the cradle – something not found in Christian scripture.

She then concludes by singing verse 35, which states in translation: “It befitteth not the Majesty of Allah that He should take unto Himself a son,” and then verse 36, which has the infant Jesus saying: “And lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him. That is the right path.”

The cathedral praised the reading in a Facebook post, calling it a “wonderful event”.

However, retired Anglican bishop Michael Nazir-Ali strongly condemned it, saying it was especially inappropriate for the feast of the Epiphany, which celebrates the revelation of Christ as the Son of God.

Christian Today quotes him as saying: “The authorities of the Scottish Episcopal Church should immediately repudiate this ill-advised invitation.”

“Christians should know what their fellow citizens believe and this can include reading the Qur’an for themselves, whether in the original or in translation. This is not, however, the same thing as having it read in Church in the context of public worship,” he added.

“It is particularly insensitive to have this passage read in Church on the Feast of the Epiphany when we celebrate not only Christ’s manifestation to the gentiles but also his baptism and the divine declaration, ‘you are my beloved son in whom I am well pleased’.”

The Scottish Episcopal Church is part of the worldwide Anglican Communion, which also includes the Church of England and America’s Episcopalian Church.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/01 ... l-service/

"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." -- George Washington (Ref: A Collection, W.B. Allen, ed. 543)

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]