Change font size

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 3 of 4   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Another "Allahu Akbar" Moment
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:26 am 

If I was in a sports facility and that happened, I would probably head for the exit.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:23 pm 

I've of course been watching news about the massacre at the night club in Florida. It's a tragedy, so many lives destroyed. I know I could be wrong to second guess the actions of those who were there, and I can't say how I would have reacted as I've never been in a situation like that. But it still leaves me with questions.

I picture this as being crowded club. I've read there were over 300 people in the night club. I know "the great equalizer" originally referred to a single action Colt .45 revolver, and not the arms this queer little Moohammud wannabe had, but it's still hard for me to understand how one man can start slaughtering people and go unchallenged, especially considering that this went on for some hours, and it sounds like little Moohammad spent all kinds of time on his phone and even the internet and stuff, and all the survivors could do was play dead and hide, and even though they claim they were sure they were going to be killed anyway, they wouldn't take action.

Where were the heroes? It seems that usually after horrific incidents like this we hear accounts of heroism. Maybe I missed it, but I haven't heard of one heroic act, unless it had to do with the police.

Is this another case where we're conditioned only look to the government, the police, to protect and save us, and not to take action on our own?

One armed man can take out dozens or more unarmed men, yet we're supposed to believe that we're safer when law abiding citizens don't have arms? There is a reason little Moohammads choose soft targets, and I wonder if that night club wasn't a soft target in more ways than just one, (and here is where a go way past the line of political correctness), not only were they unarmed, but I wonder if a lack of real men didn't have an effect also. I mean "gays" are either effeminate males, or females pretending to be men. I suspect that they are not only not predisposed to acquit themselves as men, but just habitually seek their own immediate gratification rather than risking their own lives to save others. One more effect of the lack of virtue (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2610).

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:01 pm 

Jeff wrote:
But it still leaves me with questions...

Everyone is asking questions!
Reports of more than one shooter, the fact that the killer was supposedly "under investigation,"
just lots of deception, "smoke and mirrors" involved in this Orlando attack!

Here are just a couple examples --->

http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosq ... scrubbed/#!

http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... thorities/

"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." -- George Washington (Ref: A Collection, W.B. Allen, ed. 543)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:50 pm 

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/site/cair-questions.aspx

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. The loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or imagined, from abroad.”
JAMES MADISON

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:25 am 

If the Orlando nightclub shooting was a "hate crime" against "gays", was the Boston Marathon bombing a "hate crime" against joggers?

Anyone remember how many pressure cooker control bills the senate voted on after the Boston bombing?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:57 pm 

According to the acting attorney general (emphasis on "acting" :lol:) who paired-up with the THUGS at black lives tattered, the night club shooting was the result of the ever-present "white-supremacist, capitalistic, patriarchal, homophobic" attitude in American society; not a radical, islamic terrorist.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/jeannet ... ot-islamic

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. The loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or imagined, from abroad.”
JAMES MADISON

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:12 am 

Mongol Servant wrote:
According to the acting attorney general (emphasis on "acting" :lol: ) who paired-up with the THUGS at black lives tattered, the night club shooting was the result of the ever-present "white-supremacist, capitalistic, patriarchal, homophobic" attitude in American society; not a radical, islamic terrorist.
That figures. Those white Americans also tend to be fat and lazy and adverse to exercise, which explains why they hate joggers and why the Boston marathon was bombed.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:20 am 

Then again, maybe the Boston Marathon bombing could be blamed on a video. Wasn't there a commercial that offended the "gay community" where Mr. T went around shooting at squirrely acting joggers? And we know how heavily influenced these mindless white couch potatoes are by what they see on TV.

Has the Justice Department arrested those responsible for the commercial yet?

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2008/j ... vertising1
Quote:
Mars has pulled a UK TV ad for Snickers featuring Mr T harassing a speed walker for being a "disgrace to the man race" after US complaints that it was offensive to gay people.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:27 pm 

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2 ... cmp=hplnws
Pastor Roger Jimenez of Verity Baptist Church in Sacramento, CA reportedly said this concerning the Orlando shootings:
Quote:
I’m kind of upset he didn’t finish the job — because these people are predators,” Jimenez said in his sermon. “Are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today? Um, no. I think that’s great. I think that helps society. I think Orlando, Fla., is a little safer tonight.

The pastor of Stedfast Baptist Church in Fort Worth, TX, reportedly agrees and said:
Quote:
These 50 sodomites are all perverts and pedophiles, and they are the scum of the earth, and the earth is a little bit better place now,” Romero said in a sermon on Sunday, according to Raw Story. "And I’ll take it a step further, because I heard on the news today that there are still several dozen of these queers in ICU and intensive care. And I will pray to God like I did this morning, I will do it tonight, I’ll pray that God will finish the job that that man started, and he will end their life, and by tomorrow morning they will all be burning in hell, just like the rest of them, so that they don’t get any more opportunity to go out and hurt little children.

I'm not sure what to think. I understand the sentiment to some extent, society would be better off without certain people, yet shouldn't we also be grieved over the permanent loss of souls, and concerned over the way those lives are taken? I don't think God's judgement is only upon the sodomites, and I wouldn't praise the work of the Islamists.

I looked up Verity Baptist and it claims to be independent and fundamental and sounds more solid than many so-called Baptist Churches today. http://www.veritybaptist.com/whatwebelieve.html
Quote:
* We believe that the King James Bible is the Word of God. We believe God inspired and preserved it.
* This is not an all inclusive list; we believe anything and everything found in the King James Version of the Bible.

But a little confused:
Quote:
* We are Non-dispensational.

Stedfast Baptist Church is another KJV church (" We believe that the King James Bible is the perfect Word of God. We believe that it is inspired and preserved. We believe that all other English translations of the Bible are corrupt and are perversions of God’s Word.) but also seems a little confused (" We believe in a post tribulation – pre wrath rapture. We do not believe in a secret pre tribulation rapture. The rapture takes place after the tribulation, but before God pours out his wrath on the Earth.") http://stedfastbaptistkjv.org/doctrine/

Unfortunately, no matter what good things these pastors may have said, even in the same sermon, these words will be culled out to be used against KJV believing Baptists as people look to call us hateful and deprive us of our freedom of speech (which I admit they will do anyway). The owner of the building that Verity Baptist meets in has basically given them an eviction notice.

Any other thoughts or comments?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:36 pm 

Jeff wrote:
I don't think God's judgement is only upon the sodomites, ...

Any other thoughts or comments?

I thought sodomy was the judgment.

Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

1Peter 1:18,19
redeemed ... with the precious blood of Christ

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 3 of 4   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next