Change font size

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Praise The Lord!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:01 am 

I'm so excited over this and wanted to share it with my friends here.

The Lord has blessed me through some brothers and sisters that share the love of His Word. I've been given a case of 20, KJV Holy Bibles and a case of 50, KJV New Testaments to share with the folks that I talk to while handing out Gospel Tracts. I've been out of work due to health issues and It's made it hard to have the number of Bibles that I'd like to have on hand, but The Good Lord has provided me with the means to share His Word with 70 more lost souls. Praise The Lord! :D :D :D

Bob

Acts 16:31, "Believe on the lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved, and thy house"

Post subject: .
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:43 pm 

Matthew 10:14

Last edited by Ralph Joseph on Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Praise The Lord!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:35 pm 

This is great news.
It's obvious that The Lord has blessed you, and He will also bless you for this in the days to come...

"...he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." - Heb. 11:6

"And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever." - Dan 12:3

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Praise The Lord!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:10 pm 

Thank you for your reply Brother Ralph.

Brother parrish, thank you for your reply and the scripture. I'm so happy over receiving these Bibles. I can't wait to get out there and put them into peoples hands. I left a tract under the windshield wipers of quite a few cars at the Dr.'s today. I don't know how the Dr. would feel about that, but I think the Lord would approve. :D

Bob

Acts 16:31, "Believe on the lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved, and thy house"

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]