Change font size

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: Fellowship Tract League
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:22 am 

Is anybody familiar with them? I'm thinking of ordering some Gospel Tracts from them, but wanted to get your opinions first. Their site says they are a Baptist Church, but I don't see that they claim to be Independent Fundamentalists. I got my Bible out to compare and their tracts seem to stay true to the KJB.

If you don't think I should order from them, please suggest some other options. Thank you.

Bob

Acts 16:31, "Believe on the lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved, and thy house"

Post subject: Re: Fellowship Tract League
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:48 am 

Just found what I think is a good one. Liberty Gospel Tracts. Independent Fundamental Baptists, that only use the KJB in their tracts. :D

Bob

Acts 16:31, "Believe on the lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved, and thy house"

Post subject: .
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:13 pm 

Matthew 10:14

Last edited by Ralph Joseph on Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:55 pm 

I have been using Fellowship Tract League tracts for well over a decade. I love Chick Tracts, but they can run you into some money...which I am constantly short on. Here in the TX Panhandle we have never had any trouble with people rejecting or tossing the FTL tracts. We regularly go to large events, pass out hundreds (sometimes thousands) of FTL tracts, and we rarely see any on the ground. We usually see people reading them or folding them up and putting them in their pockets.

I am selective of the tracts as I do not like the tracts that have the "pray this prayer" conclusion. But if you take the time to look through the FTL tracts, there are several good ones. The ones our church orders are as follows:

All this I did for thee
Paid in Full
Absolutely Free
Hear Ye Him
Where will you spend eternity
What You Miss by being a Christian
Some day you will stand before God
The Second Coming of Christ
God's Last Name is not Damn

And a few others...

And yes
Fellowship TRact League is operated by Fellowship Baptist Church, an Independent, Fundamental, KJV church

Psalm 119:45 And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:50 pm 

Well said bro Steve, small church with large coasts. They are speading the gospel all around the world. We pass fellowship tracts out.

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 1 Peter 1:23

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:52 pm 

Well said bro Steve, small church with large coasts. They are speading the gospel all around the world. We pass fellowship tracts out.

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 1 Peter 1:23

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:14 am 

Ralph, Steve and srjackson1611, thank you for your help.

I have some health problems that have kept me out of work for some time now and money is scarce here at the present time. This is why i've been looking into the free tracts. In time, I hope to donate to help with the cost of printing them, but would like to be able to help spread Gods word through Gospel Tracts now.

Thank you for the tract suggestions too Steve, much appreciated.

Bob

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]