Change font size

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: The Bible Way To Heaven...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:06 pm 

The Bible Way to Heaven

Have you ever wondered how to go to heaven the Bible way? Not the way a denomination, religion, or person teaches, but the way the Bible teaches to go to heaven? You have just found something that will tell you the Bible way to heaven. If you are willing to spend just a few minutes of your time to read this online tract, you will learn the Bible way to heaven. There are twelve questions presented here. They are common questions that you may have asked yourself in the past. Following each question are Bible verses that answer the question. You will not read somebody’s opinion or interpretation, just Bible verses so that you can see for yourself exactly what the Bible says about the qualifications for heaven. Everyone wants to go to heaven when they die and the Bible gives the only plan that comes from God Himself. If you want to know, continue reading and see for yourself. It will only take you a few minutes to read something that will have eternal consequences for your life. Why not satisfy your hunger for the truth by reading the Bible way to heaven right now!

1. How many sinners are there?

“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23)
“As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one” (Romans 3:10)
“there is none that doeth good, no, not one.” (Romans 3:12b)

2. What happens to sinners when they die?

“For the wages of sin is death” (Romans 6:23a)
“Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.” (Psalm 55:15)

3. If we are all sinners and sinners go to hell, what hope is there for heaven?

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)
“For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.” (John 3:17)
“This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners” (1 Timothy 1:15a)

4. Isn’t there hope in my good works? Can’t I just be a good person and get to heaven on my own merits without Jesus Christ?

“Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us” (Titus 3:5a)
“But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident:” (Galatians 3:11a)
“But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.” (Romans 4:5)

5. I know my works could never be quite good enough, but how could Jesus Christ take my sins away?

“For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” (2 Corinthians 5:21)
“Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree” (1 Peter 2:24a)
“Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood” (Revelation 1:5b)
“the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.” (1 John 1:7b)

6. The blood of Jesus Christ can cleanse my sins. How can I get Jesus Christ to do this for me?

“except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.” (Luke 13:3b)
“repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.” (Acts 20:21b)
“The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” (2 Peter 3:9)

7. I know I am a sinner, and I am sorry in my heart that I have offended God. Is repentance the only thing I must do to be saved?

“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” (Romans 10:9)
“For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:10)
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13)

8. I must pray to Jesus confessing I am a sinner and believing that he died to pay for my sins. Is that all I must do to go to heaven?

“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:” (John 1:12)
“As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:” (Colossians 2:6)

9. The moment I confess I am a sinner, believing Jesus Christ has paid the price for my sin, and receive him into my life as my personal Savior I will be saved. Can I do this anywhere? Can I pray even if I am by myself right now?

“Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.” (2 Corinthians 6:2)
“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.” (Revelation 3:20)

10. But what will my friends and family think if I tell them I am a Christian?

“For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.” (Romans 10:11)
“Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.” (Matthew 10:32)
“And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.” (Matthew 11:6)
“Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.” (Mark 8:38)

11. I want to get saved but I know I will sin again. What about that sin? What will I have to do to take care of future sins?

“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrightousness.” (1 John 1:9)

12. But will future sin cause me to lose my salvation? Will I always be saved?

“For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come;” (Romans 8:38)
“Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 8:39)
“And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.” (John 10:28)
“My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.” (John 10:29)
“Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.” (Hebrews 7:25)
“If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.” (2 Timothy 2:13)
“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?” (Romans 8:31)

You have just read the Bible way to heaven. Every answer to every question came from God’s Word. Does it sound easy to get saved? God meant it to be easy. He does not want any person to miss His plan for heaven. He offers to you a free pardon of your sins if you will just be humble enough to admit to Him you are a sinner in need of salvation. Jesus Himself said:

“I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6)

Jesus Christ has offered the only way to heaven. He is the door. Nothing else will grant you an entrance to heaven when you die. If you want to be saved, humble yourself before Jesus Christ. Pray to Him and tell Him that you are a sinner deserving of hell. Tell Him you believe He died on the cross to pay for your sins. Tell Him you want Him to be your Lord and Saviour. Ask Him into your heart and receive the free gift of salvation that He alone offers to every person. If you will do this, God’s Word promises you will go to heaven.

“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13)
http://www.victoryvoice.net/?page_id=8

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]