Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Steve anderson/Kent hovind Post trib
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:08 am 

Steve anderson
After the Tribulation film:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/a ... lation.htm

Back up to 1:20:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTmZHDb ... &t=1h27m4s

A letter by Kent Hovind,read by Chaplain Bob.
Start at 5:33 through 6:21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQcMSElAEa8

I have a feeling that these 2 ,who are supporting kents release from jail, may have something to do with it. ?
If someone is supporting you outside of jail,wouldn't you tend to agree with the person helping you? Speculation on my part.

Quick update.
Kent was scheduled for release this year,but will have a court date feb 9th 2015. They are expected to add more charges.

1 Peter 1:25
But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Steve anderson/Kent hovind Post trib
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:08 pm 

I believe the return of Christ is imminent. I am pre-millennial and pre-tribulation as it pertains to the return of Christ; and very thankful to the Lord that I never got entangled in the post-trib view.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:50 pm 

Amen!
While i think the NWO Bible versions video Steve has released is good,i do not agree with him on his views of a post tribulation rapture. I think you will find that fear and intimidation was not used on those of us who believe in a pre trib rapture,despite what he says in his video. I am also pre millennial.

It was somewhat of a surprise to me that Kent Hovind has changed his stance on this.
I am realizing these days,Great men are not always wise,and more than ever we need discernment.

But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:57 pm 

Kent hovind changes to Post tribulation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VWwKjJfR2o

Dr Ruckman on Dispensations,rightly dividing the word of truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV_iiINWNBA

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:20 pm 

Bro. Parrish wrote:
I believe the return of Christ is imminent. I am pre-millennial and pre-tribulation as it pertains to the return of Christ; and very thankful to the Lord that I never got entangled in the post-trib view.

Amen to that. Don't know why folks can't get that the tribulation is the time of Jacob's or Israel's trouble. Jesus removes His church as God returns to deal with Israel. Why in the world would Christ put His bride through that?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:25 pm 

I realized the pretrib doctrine was false when I first actually read the Bible. The Bible is very clear that the raprutre is "After the tribulation" (Matt 24, Mark 13, Luke 21). After the Tribulation is a great film, and both Pastor Steven Anderson and Dr. Kent Hovind are some of my favorite to listen to. Very smart guys.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:46 pm 

I think Dr. Kent Hovind has been influenced by Steven Anderson.

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious
unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. (Numbers 6:24-26 KJV)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:18 pm 

KJB believer wrote:
Amen to that. Don't know why folks can't get that the tribulation is the time of Jacob's or Israel's trouble. Jesus removes His church as God returns to deal with Israel. Why in the world would Christ put His bride through that?
Maybe post-trib people believe the church replaces Israel? But then don't most replacement theology people believe the church inherits all of Israel's blessings but none of their curses? I don't know, I get confused when I try to think like other people. :?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:00 pm 

What does the Bible teach on this subject? I am noticing a lot of KJV Baptist churches hold to the post-tribulation rapture view. Others are pre-tribulationists. Can we discuss it here?

"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." – Ephesians 6:11

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:15 pm 

Soldier4Christ wrote:
What does the Bible teach on this subject? I am noticing a lot of KJV Baptist churches hold to the post-tribulation rapture view. Others are pre-tribulationists. Can we discuss it here?

Some, but based on over 35 years of experience as an IFB, I have not found "a lot" of KJV Baptist churches that hold to the post-trib theology. The vast majority of soul-winning KJV Baptist churches and pastors I have personally met are all pre-trib. As indicated in our Statement of Faith, we are pre-millennial and pre-tribulation as it pertains to the return of Christ. We believe in the imminent rapture. We have presented our views and there is plenty of scorched ground already on these issues, mostly generated from an English gent named PaulB who was apparently formerly confused by a mix of Calvinism and other doctrines. You are welcome to grab a bowl of popcorn and review the following...

Doctrinal Series: The Rapture
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1016&p=7492

The Rapture of the Church
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=457

Israel and the Church
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=470

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next