Change font size

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 6   [ 53 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Bryan Denlinger/Husky394xp
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:43 am 

Bryan for many years use the KJB (still does), but he's gone over the edge I think because he is against church worship... especially IFB, which I know there's a bunch on here, and I am one, but more than that, I am a Follow of the Lord Jesus Christ and His teachings and I assemble myself with local believers. His video on I.F.B. It's Part 1, the other parts are on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CIF1Dvoz3g

thoughts?

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious
unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. (Numbers 6:24-26 KJV)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Bryan Denlinger/Husky394xp
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:10 pm 

I only made it through page 3 of his 27 page document linked on the Youtube page. Here is an example:
Quote:
“Baptists have never been linked with Protestants and have never been identified with the Roman
Catholic Church. Through the years before and after the Reformation, they have maintained their
identity and been faithful to the Scriptures. Real Baptists hold to the plain teaching of Christ and the
Apostles.”

“Baptists are not Protestants but hold tenaciously to the original precepts and practices of Christ and
the apostles. Baptists believe the pure Word of God to be sufficient authority on all matters. Baptists
reject all human religious traditions and practices that have originated since the time of the
apostles.”

The above two paragraphs contain some outright LIES!
1. There are NO buildings called “churches” in the New Testament!
2. There are NO altar calls!
3. There are NO Sunday schools!
4. There are NO choirs!
5. There are NO revival meetings!
6. There are NO Wednesday evening prayer meetings!
7. There are NO social events!
8. There are NO Bible Universities!
9. There are NO special outfits for worship!
Modern IFB “churches” do MANY things which have NO basis in scripture!

He clearly is not being Biblical and holding to the precepts and practices of Christ and the apostles.
1. There is NO Youtube in the New Testament!
2. There are NO PDF document format (that I copied this off of) in the Bible!
3. There are NO computers!
4. There is NO internet!
5. There is NO way to power the above things in the New Testament!

I'm not sure where he's living, but unless he's living in the Bible lands and walking or riding a donkey every where he goes he's being unscriptural:
6. There is NO America in the Bible.
7. There are NO automobiles (or trains, busses, etc.).

If I read more and have any further thoughts, I'll let you know. :)

Wait a minute! #7, early Christians didn't socialize? 3 & 8 There was no Biblical education among the apostles? 1, 2 ...Where are churches, etc. mentioned in the two paragraphs? I probably could go on, but so far it doesn't seem the guy really thinks too straight to me.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:39 pm 

Okay, I've skimmed down about half-way through the document. It went fairly quick because it's full of pictures of evil church buildings, I don't know why he has to try to blind me with these abhorrent pictures! I GET THE IDEA, BUILDINGS ARE EVIL. PLEEEEEEASE, NO MORE!!!!! I've learned that steeples are phallic symbols. I don't remember even attending a church with a steeple, but I guess they're still evil by association, or maybe just because they're called "church" or something. Maybe once I get over the horror of looking at all those evil pictures I'll read a little more.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:30 pm 

As for the KJV aspect; of course we know that there will be all kinds of different believers. Detractors will point to the nuts and cults who claim to hold to the KJV and associate all KJVO's with them, and of course ignore the fact that there are a bunch of nuts who use modern versions also. Much as this guy will attempt to call all IFBs the same:
Quote:
I have been to many different IFB churches, and I can assure you that they are NOT made up entirely
of a “regenerate church membership”!
So he's going to condemn all local IFB bodies based on his superior spiritual discernment based on some he went to. Why don't we just have him come in and separate the tares from the wheat?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:14 pm 

Jeff wrote:
Okay, I've skimmed down about half-way through the document. It went fairly quick because it's full of pictures of evil church buildings, I don't know why he has to try to blind me with these abhorrent pictures! I GET THE IDEA, BUILDINGS ARE EVIL. PLEEEEEEASE, NO MORE!!!!!

:mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So once you get 500 or 1,000 members -- where does he expect you to hold your church services, in somebody's living room or maybe the back yard? :?

"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." -- George Washington (Ref: A Collection, W.B. Allen, ed. 543)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:42 pm 

Baptist1611 wrote:
So once you get 500 or 1,000 members -- where does he expect you to hold your church services, in somebody's living room or maybe the back yard? :?
:)
I don't know. Even if you had church in a house, would it be Biblical if it wasn't a specific house like Mary's?
Quote:
[Acts 12:12] And when he had considered the thing, he came to the house of Mary the mother of John, whose surname was Mark; where many were gathered together praying.

There is no such Biblical house such as Jeff's house, plus my house has plumbing and stuff Biblical houses didn't, there is probably symbolism in all these things I'm not aware of. It might not be appropriate to pray in the same building you have a bathroom in. I have a sloped roof so that snow won't build up too much, but I think the way it forms an inverted-V, like some of the pagan Greek buildings, has some untoward meaning according to the article. :shock: I think Biblical houses had flat roofs they could gather on.

Jeff wrote:
So he's going to condemn all local IFB bodies...

Quote:
ALL IFB church organizations are excluded because their “practices” are NOT based on
scripture, and many are 501c3!
[Emphesis (all caps) his]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:57 pm 

He also has a video on Hebrews 10:25. So we can't use that to say home churches are forsaking the assembly of ourselves.
I had to do a double take when i thought he said,if we have sinners among us,basically,we are forsaking ourselves. Watch the video and decide for yourself.

As a IFB i feel he is generalizing and including IFBs with ALL other Baptists. I question if he even knows the difference,i am a member of a IFB church and have been in a GARBC church.

He is a bitter person,not wanting to be in subjection to any authority while making these videos to rebuke the brethren. Guess he got tired of attacking the Catholics. :lol:

Somewhere in his life he had a experience with a PERSON in a IFB church (he claims) that didn't like his beard,so that is now doctrine in the IFB,no beards. I have one and so do others in our church.

Interestingly enough he is against the IFBs ,yet is a self proclaimed Ruckmanite,and as a so called researcher,he has material by Gail R.,Sam Gipp,William Grady and others.

He says we change our doctrine to fit what we want. Our only authority in church is Gods word,the King James Bible,don't believe me? call my Pastor.

IFB's are actually Protestant? really brian? How can that be when we never came out of the Catholic church? Lol
The early church fathers were associated with Free masons. I never knew J. Frank Norris or GB Vicks to be Free masons.

The photos of the Baptist churches can't be IFB,you rarely find a KJ Bible believing Baptist church with a large congregation and a building that size,in the laodicean era.

I have never seen any claims that he is a ordained pastor,but preached in the pulpit of a Baptist church last winter. He was married at home and not by the state.

My question is why is he spending so much time on IFB's when we don't even make up 1% of all Churches.

He has lost credibility with me sometime ago with his conspiracy theory videos. I won't be promoting anything by him.

1 Peter 1:25
But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:14 pm 

Jeff wrote:
Okay, I've skimmed down about half-way through the document. It went fairly quick because it's full of pictures of evil church buildings, I don't know why he has to try to blind me with these abhorrent pictures! I GET THE IDEA, BUILDINGS ARE EVIL. PLEEEEEEASE, NO MORE!!!!! I've learned that steeples are phallic symbols. I don't remember even attending a church with a steeple, but I guess they're still evil by association, or maybe just because they're called "church" or something. Maybe once I get over the horror of looking at all those evil pictures I'll read a little more.

He tied that in with the early church fathers association with free masons. Seems to me marilyn manson believes that as well. :roll:

His bumper sticker says the KJ Bible doesn't have "Go to church" in it,true,but it doesn't have Home church either.

People have a excuse not to go church now,because his bumper sticker says so. :mrgreen:

Maybe he is a home church isolationist. No?

1 Peter 1:25
But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:09 pm 

I think IFB are doctrinally sound and I can prove in the Bible that people worshiped in the Temple, in buildings like the Apostle Paul mentioning to those who worshiped at someone's house... (a building)... and he has the guts to say those who are IFB, the buildings they worship in are pagan? Wow... I feel Bryan got hurt somehow by someone and started a preaching ministry on YouTube. His third part about IFB had 888 views when I watched it today. Even my YouTube channel don't get lots of hits. I am not out for popularity or being exalted.

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious
unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. (Numbers 6:24-26 KJV)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:39 pm 

WLFJ wrote:
I think IFB are doctrinally sound and I can prove in the Bible that people worshiped in the Temple...
And the Temple had pillars too. He makes the same point about pillars as he does about steeples. All this time I thought things like pillars and steeples had legitimate purposes, like holding structures up, or bell towers, or something. I guess I was wrong. :roll:

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicWrite comments Page 1 of 6   [ 53 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next